PurplePancakesPurplePancakes

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

awesome

this was a beautiful piece, this is exactly what newgrounds needs.Loved the storyline and it had emotion in it.The music was really good it made me get lost in this flash and it was perfect.I hope to see more of your work.It was beautiful art.

Devil went to Jamaica Devil went to Jamaica

haha

the song was cool and the animation can use some work but it was good.

Life in the Portal: Pico Life in the Portal: Pico

loved it

everything was good and really funny until i saw the cock joke and that dumb screaming face.Kinda tired of cock jokes and that face but everything else i loved.Would like to see more of your work but without the cock jokes plz.Great job on the flash though.

Samination responds:

It was mocking all the overused dick and razor jokes. :P

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Yesss

i beat the beard.Good game.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

good

good game, but most important of all, good message i am giving you a 9. For all the people who will reply with smartass comments. Just think about it more than you do now.

Roads to Elation Roads to Elation

nice going man

good job once again,now i know i can count on you when i need a well done song.Thanks for sending me updates on yuor work. hope to hear more soon :)

Boux responds:

thanks, ill keep you updated then :)

Solitude of Awaken Minds Solitude of Awaken Minds

beautiful

this is a very nice and beautiful song man,it makes me feel happy and calm inside.Wouldn't mind using it in a toon if it's ok.

Boux responds:

no problem, go ahead :)

DickGal Wallpaper DickGal Wallpaper

well let's see

the style is good but what is it with newgrounds and cocks?now people are gonna start filling up the art portal with this kind of stuff?

BizarroJoe responds:

I once read in the Art Forum that Newgrounds was all about the cock.