PurplePancakesPurplePancakes

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

awesome

this was a beautiful piece, this is exactly what newgrounds needs.Loved the storyline and it had emotion in it.The music was really good it made me get lost in this flash and it was perfect.I hope to see more of your work.It was beautiful art.

Devil went to Jamaica Devil went to Jamaica

haha

the song was cool and the animation can use some work but it was good.

Life in the Portal: Pico Life in the Portal: Pico

loved it

everything was good and really funny until i saw the cock joke and that dumb screaming face.Kinda tired of cock jokes and that face but everything else i loved.Would like to see more of your work but without the cock jokes plz.Great job on the flash though.

Samination responds:

It was mocking all the overused dick and razor jokes. :P

Awesome's School Awesome's School

it was entertaining

the only thing that i thought was funny was the ninja part in the restroom but it could of been way better.Job job anyway.

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Very good

Now this is the best flash i have seen in a long while.Everything was nicely done, the sound effects,the voice acting, and most of all the music was perfect.Great job and can't wait for part D

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

wooooooo

i loved the expressions haha and just loved it all. Good job and hope to see alot more work from you.

Bridging the Gap 1 Bridging the Gap 1

haha

you had me at hello hahaha, good flash, i enjoyed it.Make more.

Jackie Jackie

nice

loved the whole thing, it made me smile and made my day.Hope to see more of your work soon.

StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex

i say

its cool, but lots of stick fights are around now, i liked how some objects came close to the screen but other than that it was ok good job.

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

ahh

its was nice, the colors and story of it but some of the animation could have been better, or atleast the humas, they had some large mouths like they looked like caveman but i enjoyed the toon, it was pretty good. javascript:submission_controller.GetR eviewController().SaveReview();